All notable changes to Cardsphere will be documented here.
- Improved open dispute dialog.
- Implemented self-resolution capability for condition downgrade disputes.
- Improved handling of lengthy set/card names across the user interface.
- Users can now opt-in to displaying their Haves as a public Inventory.
- Profile page notice regarding Wants and Inventory tabs.
- Rarity filter for Haves and Inventory tabs.
- Updated Profile page tutorial.
- Set icon tooltips now function as expected on all pages.
- Removed mention of Stripe.com from Ledger tutorial.
- Filters are now available reviewing other users' Wants.
- Users' profile pages now display their Wants in a separate tab.
- Ability to save Settings for some users.
- Trade history CSV download now available on Ledger. (Premium Feature)
- Autocorrect disabled on search fields when using iOS.
- Condition where unpriced cards generated package matching errors.
- Resolved issue with amount field enable/disable on cash-in operations.
- Export and import of Wants in Cardsphere CSV format.
- Header size on mobile when page title is too long.
- A suite of administration tools for correcting card names and set membership non-disruptively.
- Sample csv files are now provided on Haves and Wants import dialogs.
- Updated private trade mode language to improve clarity.
- Card language is now listed for notification emails.
- Checkmark to indicate receipt of message now appears on conversation list on Messages page.
- Removed condition which prevented ledger downloads under some circumstances.
- Corrected art for Promo Pack Chromatic Lantern.
- Safari users are no longer prevented from viewing full-sized images in Message system.
- Terms and Conditions (trade guide) updated to require receiver's consent prior to items being shipped using a method requiring signature confirmation.
- Increased referral bonus to 30 days.
Has alternatives on package preview is now a clickable link that opens package review dialog with alternatives shown.
- Rate limit error page now directs the users to use Haves or Wants pages.
- Updated text tutorials.
- Explore > Tutorials page added for video tutorials and FAQs
- Changed the visual style of unread conversations in Messages.
- For open disputes an indicator may is now displayed on conversations in Messages.
- Fixed set pages to display price for foil-only cards in the second price column.
- Fixed an issue preventing some users from receiving card suspension emails.
- Fixed incorrect display of best offers on card page in rare cases.
- Mass set language action for wants.
- Updated condition guide to include non factory cut cards to the list of untradable items.
- Better visual indication for wants affected by price limit to accommodate color blindness.
- Private trade mode to help finalizing trades negotiated outside of Cardsphere (premium).
- New dedicated page to promote Cardsphere Premium.
- Fixed cards from Prerelease Promos exported as Shadows Over Innistrad.
- Fixed keyboard navigation for select box controls.
- Fixed incorrect historic trade prices displayed on card pages in rare cases.
- Fixed problem with ledger download affecting some users.
- Ability to gift premium membership to other users.
- Updated Terms and Conditions to clarify rules of drop-shipping.
- Importing wants no longer considers non-tournament-legal printings when determining cheapest printing.
- Added sorting by converted mana cost to Cardsphere draft simulator.
- Optimized performance of several data queries and operations.
- Minor updates to Terms and Conditions.
- Added a setting to opt out of email notifications when trading is suspended for cards.
- New setting controls what happens when inbound trades are cancelled: Restore active Want, Restore paused Want, or Discard Want.
- Moved flag and set icons to the left of the items on front page.
- Default language for cards is now always English and does not depend on system langage.
- Full language names are now displayed in language selectors on Wants page.
- Tokens now appear in CSV export of Sending page.
- Tags are now included for both Purchase and Sale items in CSV export of Ledger.
- Fixed missing
X more indicator on packages on Send screen.
- Added country flags to top lists on home page.
- Increased height of text input on chat page to 4 lines.
- Sender's user name is now properly displayed in address dialog on Receiving page.
- Receiving page now consistently displays individual alert icons for delayed packages.
- Added a notification for packages containing cards that are often confused with Chronicles.
- Right-justified numbers on home page for readability.
- For your price protection we are now applying automatic price limit of 110% when importing wants.
- Actions taken on Sending and Receiving pages did not update counts in site menu and header.
- Opening dialogs no longer causes site content to visibly shift.
- Fixed TCGPlayer CSV import after they renamed a column from Quantity to Total Quantity. Both variants will be accepted.
- Foil icon to better indicate foil cards.
- Quantity filters on Haves and Wants pages.
- Set quantity mass action on Haves and Wants pages.
- Added 18 new send-to-country badges.
- Updated Terms and Conditions to explicitly mention ghost (fake) trades as an unacceptable practice.
- Fixed Sending and Receiving pages jumping to the top of the page after each action taken.
- Corrected an issue which prevented a a small number of users from accessing their Sending page under specific circumstances.
- Sending and Receiving pages have received an overhaul:
- Checkboxes for individual items in packages. You can now act upon some but not all items.
- Packages are now collapsible (premium feature).
- Support for tracking numbers.
- Headers of packages with 5 or more items stick to the top edge of the page while scrolling.
- Full state history is available for each item.
- Tags are now available for items.
Items on Sending page will use Haves tags; items on Receiving page will use Wants tags.
- Tags added to CSV export on Sending page (premium feature).
- Added tags to CSV export on Ledger page (premium feature).
- Increased the amount of stats displayed on the front page.
- Most expensive trades now display the trade amount on front page.
- Changed Ledger CSV export cutoff from 360 days to 1095 days (3 years).
- Items with a resolved dispute no longer disqualify an item from top trades.
- Fixed sorting order of countries in country selector.
- Ability to display and use tags on Send page.
- Fixed broken card preview on Send page.
- Fixed broken add-on package indicator (AKA truck icon) on Send page (premium feature).
- Converted Send page to use new presentation technology.
- Non-tournament-legal cards are marked as such on the card pages.
- Relaxed page load rate limit on individual card pages to 12/min or 360/24h.
- Now using mobile-friendly country selector on Send page. At last! 😊
- Fixed incomplete card search results in certain situations.
- Fixed cards with short names not appearing in search results on Haves and Wants pages.
- Fixed bulk operations on Haves and Wants not updating last modified date.
- We now have the ability to refund charges for premium membership.
However, at this time there are no changes to our Terms & Conditions regarding premium membership.
- Miscellaneous back-end improvements and fixes.
- Improved resource abuse detection and fair use mechanisms.
- Fixed broken informative preview for Profile link drops on social media.
- Fixed card image previews in the package on Profile page.
- Fixed card search returning server error in certain cases.
- Fixed package review dialog not displaying specific message for when the receiver is locked out for trading by another user.
- Implemented new and improved package editor dialog: numeric quantity fields, sorting, filtering, support for tags, always visible footer.
- Implemented the "right to forget" as per GDPR compliance requirements.
- Users are no longer required to provide address during sign-up. Instead the user must provide address in Settings in order to be able to receive cards.
- Disabled Google Analytics reporting.
- Disabled New Relic performance reporting.
- Profile link drops on social media will now produce more informative previews.
- Fixed unread message indicator not going away when navigating between conversations with unread messages.
- Browser back button now closes dropdowns for all components instead of navigating away from the page.
- Cards can now be added to Haves when they are accepted. Last used settings are remembered.
- Search algorithm for cards and printings on Explore, Haves, and Wants pages has changed.
First letters of any words in card names (and set names where applicable) can be used.
Search response time is improved.
- Added background color to messages area on Messages screen.
- Core 2019 cards now work in imports from Deckbox and others.
- Fixed an issue on Haves page where finish was flipped to last used value on card search regardless of user selecting a different value.
- Slightly improved performance of loading individual card pages.
- Fixed sorting of tags in tag selectors on some pages. Tags are now always sorted alphabetically.
- Other suggestions are no longer presented if there is an exact match when searching for a card on Explore page.
- Fixed Haves ignoring condition when displaying and filtering by price.
- Some admin backend fixes.
- Ability to attach images to messages (image upload).
- Ability to quickly use suggested price limit when editing wants.
- Tag selector component will no longer select the first character when the dropdown was open after a key press.
Send to X countries badges will now appear on user Profile page.
- Some admin backend changes and improvements.
- Fixed quantity, $ values, % values fields may not apply selected value when pressing enter in Firefox.
- Fixed horizonal scroll bar sometimes appearing in the search dropdown in Firefox and Edge on Windows.
- Ability to download CSV file with information about outgoing cards and packages (premium).
- Replaced browser-native select boxes with custom UI component.
- Streamlined keyboard navigation and handling for several UI components.
- Numerous small fixes to UI components.
- Tags for Haves and Wants. Take your collection management to the next level.
- Tag Manager page to help you stay on top of your tags.
- Convenient mobile-friendly tag selectors with support for in-place tag creation.
- Choose colors for your tags.
- Filtering Haves and Wants fully supports tags.
- Tags are included into Haves export.
- Tagging support for imported Haves and Wants.
- Premium users may create and use unlimited tags. Free users are limited at two.
- Support for TCGPlayer App CSV format for Haves import.
- Warning when adding wants when any non-tournament-legal sets are selected.
- Added basic land rarity to Haves filter panel.
- Adding Haves preserves last used settings as much as possible.
- Improved full-featured Add Haves dialog for card pages and Profile page.
- Improved mobile friendly search control on Haves and Wants pages.
- Haves export now fully supports filters.
- Improved search results when adding Haves: set name is now taken into account and can be part of the search string.
- Money and quantity controls no longer restrict common shortcuts e.g. CTRL+A or Command+A etc.
- Fixed text visibility in Address dialog in Dark mode.
- Fixed color of disabled controls in Dark mode.
- Fixed server timeouts when applying actions to Haves hidden by the filter.
- Notification for delayed packages on Receiving page was not displayed unless all cards were delayed in the package.
- Adding foil card from card page was not selecting foil finish in the add want dialog.
- After adding the a want on Wants page, the quantity field would not reflect the fact that quantity is reset to 1.
- Default price limits on added wants to 10% over current offer.
- Added labels and tooltips on add want form.
- Added alert for packages that have not been shipped for 7 or more days.
- Using new mobile-friendly components on add wants form.
- Cash-in transaction limit raised to $500.
- Balance column in Ledger no longer wraps to new line.
- Money fields on Best Offers page no longer display zeros when no value is provided.
Any condition option for top 10 offers on individual card pages.
- Displaying wanted quantity for top 10 offers on individual card pages.
- Switched from Google to Cloudflare CDN as it was causing issues for Linux users.
- First wave of code refactoring and cleanup. Hats off to all volunteer testers.
- New user money back guarantee. New user? Add funds with confidence.
- When adding or displaying wants we now display price range for each set inside the set selector.
- Change color of common icon to white in dark mode (premium).
Offer % packaging strategy. It used to result in less than optimal card selection for packages in rare cases.
- Fixed empty rows sometimes displayed in user Ledger.
- Fixed broken unsubscribe link in miscellaneous emails.
- Fixed broken unsubscribe links in newsletter and miscellaneous emails.
- Various improvements to administrators' backend.
- Updated Trade Guide to cover water damage.
- Updated Trade Guide to include Gunhoe's packaging tutorial.
- Added Package # column to ledger export CSV (premium).
- Cardsphere database now has more information about sets: release date, border color etc.
- Displaying full price range as well as card finish on card page under
Trade # to
Package # across the site to better reflect what it represents.
- Cardsphere and Cardsphere Blog will prefer to display images of non-foil most recent tournament-legal printings of cards.
- Critical CSV import issue causing server crash. Import log is now limited to 1000 errors max.
- Fixed criteria for several badges: Rally the Peasants, Jeweled Bird, Spin Into Myth, Villanous Wealth.
- During registration all fields except password preserve their values on email or display name conflict.
- During registration email address is no longer required to be entered to re-send confirmation email.
- Added country, item kind (sealed/single), language filters to Best Offers page.
- Added a link to the site footer for the TXCP merchandise store carrying licensed Cardsphere merchandise.
A portion of each sale goes to support Cardsphere.
- Added current item price column to ledger export (premium).
- Improved deck layout and presentation on our blog.
- Changed color of hyperlinks in night mode (premium).
- Fixed adding wants from profile page.
- Fixed status of wants not properly updating on profile page.
- Fixed tooltip on send confirm page in night mode (premium).
- Fixed sealed boosters for some sets not being properly grouped under the same card page.
- Badges - a new achievements system.
- Page titles updated to better reflect function.
- Showing all versions of haves on the card page.
- Blog entries are shown on the front page for non-logged-in users.
- Offers are now capped at 1000% instead of 500%.
- Removed 24 hour limit on combining packages to the same receiver.
- Import/export of cards with single and double slash in the name.
- Fixed broken links in tutorials.
- Removed FAQ as no longer relevant
- After having traded with a user from Profile page, that user used to remain locked for trading for a while longer.
- Messages with any other user past the first 250 were not displayed.
- Site-wide best offers
- Ability to sort offers by % everywhere
- Premium feature: dark theme (night mode)
- Changed position of View Card Details button on card preview on mobile
- Increased visible line count on address dialog to 6
- When adding wants, changing the selected sets no longer resets condition to NM
- Fixed infinite spinner when adding a have from Profile page in some cases
- Using + / - buttons on mobile will no longer pop up keyboard
- Fixed handling of damaged cards in imports
- Fixed text readability in package headers of premium users on Send page
- Fixed layout of Most Traded table on home page when viewed on mobile device
- Fixed import of foil cards from tcgplayer.com CSV
- Fixed wrong
more count of cards in packages
- Fixed (semi-) empty packages on Profile page in certain cases
- Fixed ability to import haves exported by Cardsphere into deckbox.com
- Cardsphere blog
- Last 2 blog articles featured on home page
- Downloadable starter CSV files for each set
- Support for tcgplayer.com imports
- Support for tappedout.net imports
- Imports are now more flexible:
- a variety of column name aliases are accepted
- any known set aliases are always accepted
- set codes are accepted in place of set names
- missing columns are allowed; just provide defaults
- case-insensitive matching on everything
- File upload size limit raised to 20MB
- Re-aligned information on home page
- Haves export not handles set names with quotes correctly
- Fixed import of Commander 2017
- Fixed import of Time Spiral
- Layout of edit panel on Haves badge at medium page size
- File upload now correctly reports any errors back to the user
- Cards in potential packages are always sorted by price regardless of the Package Controls
- Card search no longer jumps to exact match if there is more than one result
- Ability for the community to collectively protect itself from spikes and drops caused by bans, unbans, reprints, and buy-outs
by reporting affected cards as soon as such information becomes available.
Trading for such cards will be temporarily suspended when enough votes are collected.
Affected users will receive notification emails so they can adjust their wants accordingly.
Terms and Conditions have been updated accordingly.
- Cardsphere card database now includes game/rules related information such as: mana cost, card text, colors, types etc.
in preparation for new features and enhancements.
- Card preview on mobile will not hide navigation button
- Premium user indicator size and position on Send page when using IE11
- Ledger export with large numbers no longer creates extra columns
- Error reporting when package confirmation fails due to any reason
- Names of several cards
- Added missing images for several card printings
- You can now refer friends to Cardsphere using referral links found on Settings page.
Terms and Conditions have been updated accordingly.
- Help/legend button for Trade Prices table on home page
- User display name can now be provided during registration
- Moved help/legend button on Send page
- Displaying discount % in all applicable condition selectors
- Stopped misleading
please login message from appearing on Signup page
- Ability to ignore disputed cards when accepting a package
- Navbar indicator for unshipped packages
- Receiver's total balance on packages on Send screen
- Mentioned premium on front page
- Changed styling of navbar
- Changed styling of premium badge
- Removed Google Analytics from Cardsphere
- Users can now support Cardsphere by subscribing to purchase premium membership. Thank you!
- Premium - Ability to download 360 days worth of Ledger records as CSV file, with extra columns for off-line analysis
- Premium - Indicator placed on all potential packages where the sender already has unshipped cards to that user
United States APO/FPO Military as distinct address country option
- Displaying price range when adding a want from card pages
- Card preview on Ledger page
- Premium - Sending sealed product hanged from preview status to premium
- Fixed a bug where condition would sometimes reset to HP when adding Haves
- Fixed a bug where offer % would be cleared after adding a Want
- Tooltips with country names for all country flags.
- Displaying condition for cards in packages on Send and Profile pages.
Hide Low Offers packaging control on Send page to be a free entry numeric field.
- Back-end improvements in book-keeping and processing of cash out requests.
- Minor updates to Terms and Conditions.
- On wants page all offers affected by a price limit are displayed in red.
- Displaying comprehensive information regarding effective offer for each want on Wants page.
It is now consistent with Profile page.
- Bulk action dialogs now require the user to make an explicit selection before proceeding.
- Position of some columns on Wants and Haves page for more consistent presentation.
- Added comma as thousands separator throughout the interface. Sorry, international traders...
- On card pages showing the number of copies of the card available for trade and the number of users who have the card.
- On Send page showing how many more packages are generated but not displayed.
- Miscellaneous emailistrative opti-ons covering news, updates, announcements, help and training material.
- Card search improved to properly finds results containing a valid, but short sub-sequence of the full card name.
- Fixed generation of package on Profile page when containing sealed product.
- Fixed ability to commit package from Profile page when the receiver's country is not selected on Send page.
- Fixed ability to add sealed product from Profile page.
- Fixed rendering artifact on Android in Confirm Package dialog.
- Clarified expected normal domestic and international delivery times in Terms and Conditions.
- Ability to view package for a user from their profile page and quickly add haves based on their wants (AKA window shopping).
- Changed action confirmation dialog to use radio buttons for action scope rather than regular buttons.
- Consmetic change to site header - shadow.
- Ability for admins to adjust funds distribution for accepted packages.
- Terms and Conditions updated to clarify how often receivers are expected check their mail.
- Showing card trade frequency/volume on card page.
- Showing matching user's haves and wants on card page.
- Ability to quickly add haves and wants from card page.
- Ability to hide package controls on Send page to free up screen real estate.
- We are now starting to formally classify disputes.
This will improve dispute statistics and ability to detect irregular behavior.
- Clarified rules around card
inking in condition guide.
- Added extra wording to confirm dialog for
confirm all cards action clarifying the fact that it will also resolve any disputes.
- Tutorials for new users and users who have never traded.
- Users will now receive email notifications when an admin message is posted.
- Displaying date of the last message on the messages screen.
- Replaces Bonus with Offer.
- When a trade gets cancelled the messages to the receiver will contain the list of card cancelled.
- Cash-out processing is now batched on a per-week basis. UI and FAQ updated to reflect the new processing times.
- Several key actions across the UI will now block the corresponding buttons after being clicked.
- Card preview fixes on mobile and desktop.
- Import dialog uses proper date format.
- Fixed an issue with wants not properly combining in some cases.
No user visible changes. Various back office changes related to dispute resolution, cash-out processing etc.
- More stats: quantity of trades for aeach price group (on the home page).
- Cash out limit for a single request increased from $500 to $10,000.
- Card search for Explore pages.
- Ability to export all haves to CSV file.
- Ability to change email address associated with Cardsphere account.
- Deselect All and Reset buttons for package review dialog.
- Restored volume in transit stat on the front page.
- Displaying card preview link when adding a want.
- Displaying card price info immediately when editing a want.
- Displaying balance in the header of Ledger page when on mobile.
- Set icon for Commander 2017
- Show card hover images on the Explore Set page.
- Show prices on the Explore Set page.
- Link back to the Set page from the Card details page.
- Show package count on the Sending and Receiving pages.
- On the front page, show set icons, finish, and card image preview for top 10 stats.
- When importing "not for trade" cards, choose whether to ignore, add as active, or add as paused.
- When cancelling a trade, enter a reason why that will be sent as a message to your trade partner.
- When cancelling a trade, choose whether or not to add the cards back to your haves list.
- When not logged in, new users will see a redesigned front page.
- On front page, show Top 10 Most Expensive Traded instead of Top 10 Most Wanted Cards.
- Fixed some incorrect set symbols.
- Case administrators are now able to transfer stored value between disputing traders as part of the dispute settlement process.
- Ability to trade sealed product.
A limited range of recently released sealed product is made available at MSRP as a baseline price.
- Missing and duplicate rows in tables with large number of rows when sorted by certain columns.
- Fixed layout for IE 11.
- Fixed package item totals on Sending and Receiving pages.
- Case administrators are now able to transfer stored value between disputing traders as part of the dispute settlement process.
- Cancelled cards are now distinguished by strike-through text on Sending and Receiving pages
- Renamed "On Pause" state to "Paused". Added play and pause icons to item states on Haves and Wants pages
- Allow navigation from Wants, user Profile to card page
- Prevent duplicate user-to-user messages
- Excluding cancelled cards from card count for packages on Sending and Receiving pages
- When adding wants sets are no longer reset when all finish options are deselected
- Totals are dynamically updated when changes are made to items on Haves and Wants pages
- Indicated full and complete list of supported import file formats on the Haves Import dialog
- Bulk actions on haves page
- Block user functionality
- Now displaying own offer in Top 10 Offers list on card page
- Fixed broken card pages for affected cards
- Card link from set explore page will link to non-foil card, if available
- Show top ten offers on the Explore cards page
- Show last ten trade prices on the Explore cards page
- Show dispute description in message to other user
- Hide low offers filter provides options down to 50% instead of 70%
- Import foils from Delver Lens
- Fixed a bug that prevented sending two of the same card to the same user for different prices
- Support for importing Haves from Magic Card Market (MKM)
- New "Exclude packages under" filter on the send page to hide small packages
- Committed Trade Prices stats panel to the Index page which shows bonus/cut broken down by card index price range
- Bulk update condition for Wants
- Fixed a bug that would cause the non-foil/foil flag to switch to non-foil when deselecting a foil only set
- Card image preview now appears on Wants and Profile pages
- Filter by index price on Haves and Wants pages
- Filter by bonus on Wants page
- Totals on Haves and Wants pages display separate counts for all and acive only entries
- Totals on Haves and Wants pages now respect any selected filters
- Hour of Devastation cards can be imported
- Card images now appear on hover (or tap for mobile) throughout the site
- Cleaner display of card price on the Send page
- The 'Hide low offers' filter on the Send page now hides cards under $1 too
- Changed Top 10 Traded cards from 14 days to 30 days
- Improved import success rate for certain sets
- Added Captcha to the Confirm Trade dialog to ensure fairness
- Preview what your address will look like to other users on the Settings page
- Committed cards to the same recipient within 24 hours are added to the same package
- Display addresses in UPPERCASE for readability
- Bonus color shows up in green in Confirm Trade dialog
- Hide all wants from a users profile page if they are in vacation mode
- Trade stats on the Home page are now visible to all users without logging in
- Update column header from Amount to Net Amount on the Ledger page to indicate fee has been subtracted
- Fixed sorting issue that caused last 10 trades to sometimes be incorrect
- Set Haves to On Pause and they will not show up as eligible Sends
- Control which email notifications you get on the Settings page
- Added a link to email settings at the bottom of every email
- Incoming total on Receiving page
- Outgoing total on Sending page
- Show bonus/cut for Wants on a user's profile page
- Storing index price at the time of trade for reporting purposes
- Use webassets css minification
- Safely clear cache to prevent errors
- Basic stats to the homepage
- Fixed bug where Hide offers: Below index would also hide cards at index value
- Fixed bug that caused positive bonuses to be displayed in red instead of green in some cases
- Fixed huge logo in emails after clicking Display Images in Gmail
- Display list of cards in the email sent to the receiver upon trade
- Display new lines in messages
Don't show alternatives in advanced package editor if the only alternatives are the
same card and the receiver cannot afford more than one
- Display a more friendly message on a users profile if they have no notes
- Show Sender country flag on Sending page
- Show Receiver country flag on Receiving page
- Search engine optimization meta tags
- Show vacation mode and unread indicator in navbar when on a mobile device
- Display positive bonuses in green text
- Fixed a rounding error with the "Hide low offers" filter on the Send page
- Fixed a bug that caused an Internal Server Error when trying to interact with a Want that was consumed by a trade
- Fixed a bug that caused the dropdown menu to not be scrollable on smaller height mobile devices
- Receive an email notification when card(s) you're receiving are cancelled by the sender
- Import Haves from EchoMTG
- Improved performance of the Ledger
- Show balance on user profiles to logged in users only
Fixed some concurrency bugs that could cause users to see errors if logging in or
resetting their password at the same time as receiving a trade from another user
Fixed issue that could cause the navbar menu to not be fully visible/scrollable to users
with shorter height mobile devices or landscape mode
- Improved error/success message when cashing in
- Improved error/success message when cashing out
- Index stat now reads "trades completed" instead of "cards traded" for clarity
- Corrected spelling errors in FAQ
- Fixed a concurrency bug that could prevent a user from logging in if they were being traded with at the exact same time
- Add text to clarify the "Hide low offers" filter on the Send page
- Fixed a bug when using the Hide low offers filter that may have caused you to see different package contents after clicking Review
- Bulk Wants status change action now works
- Filter cards with low offers out of packages using the "Hide low offers" dropdown on the Send page
- Stats on the Home page (number of users, cards traded, and value of cards in transit)
- Help button on the Send page explaining the configuration dropdowns
- Removed the placeholder profile image
- Removed empty placeholder tab when editing a Want
- Show Min Offer and Max Offer for Wants on a user's profile page
- When importing Haves or Wants, you can now set default values for any missing fields such as condition or language.
These defaults will prevent the import from skipping those cards.
- Show total count and value of Wants on the Wants page
- Confirmation dialog before marking a trade as sent, received, or canceled
- You can now sort the user's Wants on their profile page
- Much improved output for failed cards during import
- Set icons are now properly colored by rarity on the Ledger page (when you click your balance)
- Fixed a bug that may have caused the Send page not to load for some users with a certain card on their Haves list
- Show total count and value of Haves on the Haves page
- Reduced server load by increasing static file cache time from 5 minutes to 1 hour
- Use House instead of Envelope icon for the address button on the Sending and Receiving pages
- Fixed issue adding Haves or Wants in Internet Explorer 11
- Improved loading Receiving page performance
- Changelog and link in footer
- Discord link in footer
- Moved Sending and Receiving to the main nav bar
- Improved labeling of the packaging strategy options on the Send page
- Do not include a canceled card in the total value of packages on the sending and receiving pages
- Display of bonus/cut on the Send page properly interacts with card condition
- Show Package # on Sending and Receiving pages for including in envelopes
- Show total value of package on Sending and Receiving pages
- Show user's balance on their profile page
- Show user's trade notes in the address popup on Sending page
- Show user's name in the page title when viewing their profile
- Stay logged in for 7 days before requesting password again
- Improved ease of entry on Wants form
- Darken the highlight color of the hovered option when searching for cards
- Import of Shadows Over Innistrad set from Pucatrade CSV
- Show user's wants on their profile page
- Return 500 cards when searching on the Wants page instead of 10
- Make footer stick to the bottom of the page
- Bug when displaying more data on long ledger page
- Ability to request a cash-out
- Show real name and country with address when shipping a card
- Display per card and total fee on the Send Package confirmation
- Improved wants import success rate
- Trade Guide
- Condition Guide
- New users see packages from all countries instead of only their own
- Condition defaults to Near Mint when adding a want
- Display "Foil" if a card is foil on the Send page
- A bug that could cause the haves or wants card entry form to not work