All notable changes to Cardsphere will be documented here.
- Site-wide best offers
- Ability to sort offers by % everywhere
- Premium feature: dark theme (night mode)
- Changed position of View Card Details button on card preview on mobile
- Increased visible line count on address dialog to 6
- When adding wants, changing the selected sets no longer resets condition to NM
- Fixed infinite spinner when adding a have from Profile page in some cases
- Using + / - buttons on mobile will no longer pop up keyboard
- Fixed handling of damaged cards in imports
- Fixed text readability in package headers of premium users on Send page
- Fixed layout of Most Traded table on home page when viewed on mobile device
- Fixed import of foil cards from tcgplayer.com CSV
- Fixed wrong
more count of cards in packages
- Fixed (semi-) empty packages on Profile page in certain cases
- Fixed ability to import haves exported by Cardsphere into deckbox.com
- Cardsphere blog
- Last 2 blog articles featured on home page
- Downloadable starter CSV files for each set
- Support for tcgplayer.com imports
- Support for tappedout.net imports
- Imports are now more flexible:
- a variety of column name aliases are accepted
- any known set aliases are always accepted
- set codes are accepted in place of set names
- missing columns are allowed; just provide defaults
- case-insensitive matching on everything
- File upload size limit raised to 20MB
- Re-aligned information on home page
- Haves export not handles set names with quotes correctly
- Fixed import of Commander 2017
- Fixed import of Time Spiral
- Layout of edit panel on Haves bage at medium page size
- File upload now correctly reports any errors back to the user
- Cards in potential packages are always sorted by price regardless of the Package Controls
- Card seach no longer jumps to exact match if there is more than one result
- Ability for the community to collectively protect itself from spikes and drops caused by bans, unbans, reprints, and buy-outs
by reporting affected cards as soon as such information becomes available.
Trading for such cards will be temporarily suspended when enough votes are collected.
Affected users will receive notification emails so they can adjust their wants accordingly.
Terms and Conditions have been updated accordingly.
- Cardsphere card database now includes game/rules related information such as: mana cost, card text, colors, types etc.
in preparation for new features and enchancements.
- Card preview on mobile will not hide navigation button
- Premium user indicator size and position on Send page when using IE11
- Ledger export with large numbers no longer creates extra columns
- Error reporting when package confirmation fails due to any reason
- Names of several cards
- Added missing images for several card printings
- You can now refer friends to Cardsphere using referral links found on Settings page.
Terms and Conditions have been updated accordingly.
- Help/legend button for Trade Prices table on home page
- User display name can now be provided during registration
- Moved help/legend button on Send page
- Displaying discount % in all applicable condition selectors
- Stopped misleading
please login message from appearing on Signup page
- Ability to ignore disputed cards when accepting a package
- Navbar indicator for unshipped packages
- Receiver's total balance on packages on Send screen
- Mentioned premium on front page
- Changed styling of navbar
- Changed styling of premium badge
- Removed Google Analytics from Cardsphere
- Users can now support Cardsphere by subscribing to purchase premium membership. Thank you!
- Premium - Ability to download 360 days worth of Ledger records as CSV file, with extra columns for off-line analysis
- Premium - Indicator placed on all potential packages where the sender already has unshipped cards to that user
United States APO/FPO Military as distinct address country option
- Displaying price range when adding a want from card pages
- Card preview on Ledger page
- Premium - Sending sealed product hanged from preview status to premium
- Fixed a bug where condition would sometimes reset to HP when adding Haves
- Fixed a bug where offer % would be cleared after adding a Want
- Tooltips with country names for all country flags.
- Displaying condition for cards in packages on Send and Profile pages.
Hide Low Offers packaging control on Send page to be a free entry numeric field.
- Back-end improvements in book-keeping and processing of cash out requests.
- Minor updates to Terms and Conditions.
- On wants page all offers affected by a price limit are displayed in red.
- Displaying comprehensive information regarding effective offer for each want on Wants page.
It is now consistent with Profile page.
- Bulk action dialogs now require the user to make an explicit selection before proceeding.
- Position of some columns on Wants and Haves page for more consistent presentation.
- Added comma as thousands separator throughout the interface. Sorry, international traders...
- On card pages showing the number of copies of the card available for trade and the number of users who have the card.
- On Send page showing how many more packages are generated but not displayed.
- Miscellaneous email options covering news, updates, announcements, help and training material.
- Card search improved to properly finds results containing a valid, but short subsequence of the full card name.
- Fixed generation of package on Profile page when containing sealed product.
- Fixed ability to commit package from Profile page when the receiver's country is not selected on Send page.
- Fixed ability to add sealed product from Profile page.
- Fixed rendering artifact on Android in Confirm Package dialog.
- Clarified expected normal domestic and international delivery times in Terms and Conditions.
- Ability to view package for a user from their profile page and quickly add haves based on their wants (AKA window shopping).
- Changed action confirmation dialog to use radio buttons for action scope rather than regular buttons.
- Consmetic change to site header - shadow.
- Ability for admins to adjust funds distribution for accepted packages.
- Terms and Conditions updated to clarify how often receivers are expected check their mail.
- Showing card trade frequency/volume on card page.
- Showing matching user's haves and wants on card page.
- Ability to quickly add haves and wants from card page.
- Ability to hide package controls on Send page to free up screen real estate.
- We are now starting to formally classify disputes.
This will improve dispute statistics and ability to detect irregular behavior.
- Clarified rules around card
inking in condition guide.
- Added extra wording to confirm dialog for
confirm all cards action clarifying the fact that it will also resolve any disputes.
- Tutorials for new users and users who have never traded.
- Users will now receive email notifications when an admin message is posted.
- Displaying date of the last message on the messages screen.
- Replaces Bonus with Offer.
- When a trade gets cancelled the messages to the receiver will contain the list of card cancelled.
- Cash-out processing is now batched on a per-week basis. UI and FAQ updated to reflect the new processing times.
- Several key actions across the UI will now block the corresponding buttons after being clicked.
- Card preview fixes on mobile and desktop.
- Import dialog uses proper date format.
- Fixed an issue with wants not properly combining in some cases.
No user visible changes. Various back office changes related to dispute resolution, cash-out processing etc.
- More stats: quantity of trades for aeach price group (on the home page).
- Cash out limit for a single request increased from $500 to $10,000.
- Card search for Explore pages.
- Ability to export all haves to CSV file.
- Ability to change email address associated with Cardsphere account.
- Deselect All and Reset buttons for package review dialog.
- Restored volume in transit stat on the front page.
- Displaying card preview link when adding a want.
- Displaying card price info immediatelly when editing a want.
- Displaying balanace in the header of Ledger page when on mobile.
- Set icon for Commander 2017
- Show card hover images on the Explore Set page.
- Show prices on the Explore Set page.
- Link back to the Set page from the Card details page.
- Show package count on the Sending and Receiving pages.
- On the front page, show set icons, finish, and card image preview for top 10 stats.
- When importing "not for trade" cards, choose whether to ignore, add as active, or add as paused.
- When cancelling a trade, enter a reason why that will be sent as a message to your trade partner.
- When cancelling a trade, choose whether or not to add the cards back to your haves list.
- When not logged in, new users will see a redesigned front page.
- On front page, show Top 10 Most Expensive Traded instead of Top 10 Most Wanted Cards.
- Fixed some incorrect set symbols.
- Case administrators are now able to transfer stored value between disputing traders as part of the dispute settlement process.
- Ability to trade sealed product.
A limited range of recently released sealed product is made available at MSRP as a baseline price.
- Missing and duplicate rows in tables with large number of rows when sorted by certain columns.
- Fixed layout for IE 11.
- Fixed package item totals on Sending and Receiving pages.
- Case administrators are now able to transfer stored value between disputing traders as part of the dispute settlement process.
- Cancelled cards are now distinguished by strike-through text on Sending and Receiving pages
- Renamed "On Pause" state to "Paused". Added play and pause icons to item states on Haves and Wants pages
- Allow navigation from Wants, user Profile to card page
- Prevent duplicate user-to-user messages
- Excluding cancelled cards from card count for packages on Sending and Receiving pages
- When adding wants sets are no longer reset when all finish options are deselected
- Totals are dynamically updated when chages are made to items on Haves and Wants pages
- Indicated full and complete list of supported import file formats on the Haves Import dialog
- Bulk actions on haves page
- Block user functionality
- Now displaying own offer in Top 10 Offers list on card page
- Fixed broken card pages for affected cards
- Card link from set explore page will link to non-foil card, if available
- Show top ten offers on the Explore cards page
- Show last ten trade prices on the Explore cards page
- Show dispute description in message to other user
- Hide low offers filter provides options down to 50% instead of 70%
- Import foils from Delver Lens
- Fixed a bug that prevented sending two of the same card to the same user for different prices
- Support for importing Haves from Magic Card Market (MKM)
- New "Exclude packages under" filter on the send page to hide small packages
- Committed Trade Prices stats panel to the Index page which shows bonus/cut broken down by card index price range
- Bulk update condition for Wants
- Fixed a bug that would cause the nonfoil/foil flag to switch to Nonfoil when deselecting a foil only set
- Card image preview now appears on Wants and Profile pages
- Filter by index price on Haves and Wants pages
- Filter by bonus on Wants page
- Totals on Haves and Wants pages display separate counts for all and acive only entries
- Totals on Haves and Wants pages now respect any selected filters
- Hour of Devastation cards can be imported
- Card images now appear on hover (or tap for mobile) throughout the site
- Cleaner display of card price on the Send page
- The 'Hide low offers' filter on the Send page now hides cards under $1 too
- Changed Top 10 Traded cards from 14 days to 30 days
- Improved import success rate for certain sets
- Added Captcha to the Confirm Trade dialog to ensure fairness
- Preview what your address will look like to other users on the Settings page
- Committed cards to the same recipient within 24 hours are added to the same package
- Display addresses in UPPERCASE for readability
- Bonus color shows up in green in Confirm Trade dialog
- Hide all wants from a users profile page if they are in vacation mode
- Trade stats on the Home page are now visible to all users without logging in
- Update column header from Amount to Net Amount on the Ledger page to indicate fee has been subtracted
- Fixed sorting issue that caused last 10 trades to sometimes be incorrect
- Set Haves to On Pause and they will not show up as eligible Sends
- Control which email notifications you get on the Settings page
- Added a link to email settings at the bottom of every email
- Incoming total on Receiving page
- Outgoing total on Sending page
- Show bonus/cut for Wants on a user's profile page
- Storing index price at the time of trade for reporting purposes
- Use webassets css minification
- Safely clear cache to prevent errors
- Basic stats to the homepage
- Fixed bug where Hide offers: Below index would also hide cards at index value
- Fixed bug that caused positive bonuses to be displayed in red instead of green in some cases
- Fixed huge logo in emails after clicking Display Images in Gmail
- Display list of cards in the email sent to the receiver upon trade
- Display new lines in messages
Don't show alternatives in advanced package editor if the only alternatives are the
same card and the receiver cannot afford more than one
- Display a more friendly message on a users profile if they have no notes
- Show Sender country flag on Sending page
- Show Receiver country flag on Receiving page
- Search engine optimization meta tags
- Show vacation mode and unread indicator in navbar when on a mobile device
- Display positive bonuses in green text
- Fixed a rounding error with the "Hide low offers" filter on the Send page
- Fixed a bug that caused an Internal Server Error when trying to interact with a Want that was consumed by a trade
- Fixed a bug that caused the dropdown menu to not be scrollable on smaller height mobile devices
- Receive an email notification when card(s) you're receiving are cancelled by the sender
- Import Haves from EchoMTG
- Improved performance of the Ledger
- Show balance on user profiles to logged in users only
Fixed some concurrency bugs that could cause users to see errors if logging in or
resetting their password at the same time as receiving a trade from another user
Fixed issue that could cause the navbar menu to not be fully visible/scrollable to users
with shorter height mobile devices or landscape mode
- Improved error/success message when cashing in
- Improved error/success message when cashing out
- Index stat now reads "trades completed" instead of "cards traded" for clarity
- Corrected spelling errors in FAQ
- Fixed a concurrency bug that could prevent a user from logging in if they were being traded with at the exact same time
- Add text to clarify the "Hide low offers" filter on the Send page
- Fixed a bug when using the Hide low offers filter that may have caused you to see different package contents after clicking Review
- Bulk Wants status change action now works
- Filter cards with low offers out of packages using the "Hide low offers" dropdown on the Send page
- Stats on the Home page (number of users, cards traded, and value of cards in transit)
- Help button on the Send page explaining the configuration dropdowns
- Removed the placeholder profile image
- Removed empty placeholder tab when editing a Want
- Show Min Offer and Max Offer for Wants on a user's profile page
- When importing Haves or Wants, you can now set default values for any missing fields such as condition or language.
These defaults will prevent the import from skipping those cards.
- Show total count and value of Wants on the Wants page
- Confirmation dialog before marking a trade as sent, received, or canceled
- You can now sort the user's Wants on their profile page
- Much improved output for failed cards during import
- Set icons are now properly colored by rarity on the Ledger page (when you click your balance)
- Fixed a bug that may have caused the Send page not to load for some users with a certain card on their Haves list
- Show total count and value of Haves on the Haves page
- Reduced server load by increasing static file cache time from 5 minutes to 1 hour
- Use House instead of Envelope icon for the address button on the Sending and Receiving pages
- Fixed issue adding Haves or Wants in Internet Explorer 11
- Improved loading Receiving page performance
- Changelog and link in footer
- Discord link in footer
- Moved Sending and Receiving to the main nav bar
- Improved labeling of the packaging strategy options on the Send page
- Do not include a canceled card in the total value of packages on the sending and receiving pages
- Display of bonus/cut on the Send page properly interacts with card condition
- Show Trade # on Sending and Receiving pages for including in envelopes
- Show total value of package on Sending and Receiving pages
- Show user's balance on their profile page
- Show user's trade notes in the address popup on Sending page
- Show user's name in the page title when viewing their profile
- Stay logged in for 7 days before requesting password again
- Improved ease of entry on Wants form
- Darken the highlight color of the hovered option when searching for cards
- Import of Shadows Over Innistrad set from Pucatrade CSV
- Show user's wants on their profile page
- Return 500 cards when searching on the Wants page instead of 10
- Make footer stick to the bottom of the page
- Bug when displaying more data on long ledger page
- Ability to request a cashout
- Show real name and country with address when shipping a card
- Display per card and total fee on the Send Package confirmation
- Improved wants import success rate
- Trade Guide
- Condition Guide
- New users see packages from all countries instead of only their own
- Condition defaults to Near Mint when adding a want
- Display "Foil" if a card is foil on the Send page
- A bug that could cause the haves or wants card entry form to not work